LogiView Supply Chain Solution & Inventory Management Software
Cloud-Based Inventory Control
LogiView’s Supply Chain Solution empowers companies to successfully aggregate, monitor and analyze shipments and inventory from the cloud across a broad spectrum of business units, suppliers, and enterprises. It helps companies reduce their inventories, and pro-actively improve supply chain efficiency and performance.
LogiView is an On-Demand Information Hub:
- A control-tower view of inventory, orders, shipments, and events. LogiView facilitates collaboration between various participants in extended supply chains.
- Enables inventory optimization, visibility, and remote management for anyone who needs to monitor and control activity. It includes user based security (warehouse, carrier, account, etc.).
- LogiView is a flexible connectivity platform that sets up advanced communication between warehouse and logistics operations for multiple logistics partners.
- Stores documents such as safety data sheets, bills of lading, photos, and more.
- Order management for reviewing, holding, editing, and routing orders.
LogiView is a hosted suite of products and applications designed to collect information from multiple locations and sources including warehouse management systems, purchasing systems, transportation systems, retail, manufacturing and virtually any supply chain distribution system. It is available to gather and disperse information via the web, telecommunications, EDI, eCommerce shopping carts, and through host business systems. Learn more at LogiView.com.
It is designed to provide manufacturing companies, logistics service providers, distributors, shippers and retailers detailed updates on the events and exceptions that occur in complex supply chain execution.
LOGIVIEW’S KEY COMPONENTS:
- Logistics portal: Collects and presents information from different systems to create strategic and tactical knowledge.
- LogiStock: Manages and tracks inventory including lot and batch information, advance ship notifications, order details and electronic confirmations.
- LogiLink: Interface with multiple customer and partner ERP, accounting, CRM and accounting systems. LogiLink supports standard and customized EDI solutions and other interface methods.
- LogiShop – allows customers and remote users to place orders over the web for supplies or products.
LogiView components also include cloud-based inventory, order, transportation management and advanced reporting and performance management.